French Roulette - french roulette game
- About the Game
- How to Play
- Bet Description and Payout
- Game settings
- Additional Information
- This game is an online version of French roulette where the object of the game is to successfully predict which of the 37 numbered pockets the ball will land in.
- By correctly predicting the winning pocket, players win an amount according to the payout for the winning bet.
- Players make one type of bet, or any combination of bets, restricted only by the table and bet type limits.
- Once players have placed their bets and pressed SPIN, the roulette wheel starts to spin.
- The ball rolls in the opposite direction of the wheel rotation and circles around the wheel edges and bounces off the wheel diamonds.
- The ball lands in a randomly selected pocket.
- A dolly is placed on the bet area of the table showing the winning number, and the winning number is presented on the billboard.
- All bets that do not match the winning number are removed from the table.
- If the player has bet on the winning number the game pays the win to the player according to the payout for the winning bet.
- Select a chip value, place your bets, spin the wheel, and wait to see if you have correctly predicted the winning number.
- To select the desired chip value, click a chip at the bottom right of the game panel.
- If there are arrows to the left and right of the chips, click these to see additional chip values.
- Place a bet by clicking on any bet area on the table or billboard.
- Every click on a betting area adds one chip of the selected value to the table bet area. Note: If the total amount for a bet is more than the bet or table limit, or you do not have enough cash for the bet, it will not be added to the table.
- Place a table bet by clicking on any bet area on the table.
- Every click on an area on the table adds one chip of the selected value to the table bet area.
- When you move your mouse across the table or betting areas the game highlights the bet and provides information about the bet type, for example straight, and the current bet amount.
- Place a billboard bet by clicking the selected chip value and clicking on the hot and/or cold numbers.
- A number of chips of the selected value are placed on the ordinary bet area on the table, in line with the bet made.
- When you move your mouse over a billboard bet, the game highlights the bet numbers on the table. Note: To increase your bet by another amount, select another chip from the bottom right of the game panel.
- To remove a bet, select the delete chip at the bottom right of the game panel, and click on any bet area in the table or billboard.
- Click SPIN to remove the ball from the pocket and start the wheel spin.
- The amount you bet is deducted from your account.
- The ball lands in a pocket and the number on the pocket is the winning number.
- A dolly is placed on the table bet area showing the winning number.
- The winning number is displayed in the billboard with information about the type of winning number and if you have winnings.
- Your winnings are also displayed in the game panel and are added to your Cash amount.
- All losing bets are cleared from the table.
- Click SAME BET to place the same bet as in the previous round, or click CLEAR BETS to clear the table of all previous bets, and then place any new bets and click SPIN.
- The dynamic billboard has content that varies according to the stage of the game.
- It displays the billboard number stack, the winning number presentation, and casino roulette statistics.
- In addition, you can also place bets on Hot and Cold numbers from the billboard.
- Billboard Number stack. Displays the history of the previous 14 winning numbers from your table.
- The red coloured numbers belong to the red number set, the yellow coloured numbers belong to the black number set, and green coloured number is the 0.
- Billboard in Bet mode. Displays statistics across all of the online casino's roulette tables for hot numbers, cold numbers, odd, zero, even, red, green, and black numbers.
- Hot numbers. Displays the most drawn numbers, and the number of times drawn in the last 500 spins.
- Cold numbers. Displays the least drawn numbers, and the number of spins since the number last won.
- Red/Black/Green numbers. Displays number of times (as a percentage) a red, black or green number has been drawn in the last 500 rounds.
- ODD/EVEN/0 numbers. Displays the number of times (as a percentage) an odd, even or zero has been drawn in the last 500 rounds. Note: All billboard statistics are updated at the end of each game round when the winning number is presented.
- Once the ball stops, the billboard displays the winning number and the results (winnings or no winnings).
- To view the Paytable, move the pointer over the MIN/MAX sign.
- The following table lists the bet types, a description of each bet, and the payouts for a winning bet.
|Inside bets. Bets made on numbers or on the lines between numbers on the internal area of the table.|
|Straight||Bets on any single number, including 0. Place chips in the center of a number (square). You win when the ball lands on your number.||35:1|
|Split||Bets on two adjoining numbers either horizontal or vertical. Place chips on the line dividing the two numbers. You win when the ball lands on either of the two numbers.||17:1|
|Three line||Bets on a row of three numbers (a street) on a single horizontal line. Place chips on the number on the line that separates the inside and outside betting area. You win when the ball lands on one of the three numbers.||11:1|
|Corner||Bets on four numbers in a square layout, for example 11-12-14-15. Place chips at the corner where the four numbers meet. You win when the ball lands on one of the four numbers.||8:1|
|Six line||Bets on two adjoining streets. Place chips on the two adjoining three lines, for example 25-30. You win when the ball lands on one of the six numbers.||5:1|
|Outside bets. Bets made in the boxes surrounding the numbers on the table.|
|undefined||Bets on all 12 numbers on any of the three columns (left, middle, or right). Place chips in the boxes marked at the end of a column. You win when the ball lands on one of the 12 numbers of the column.||2:1|
|P12, M12, D12 (Dozen)||Bets on 12 numbers in three consecutive rows. Place chips in the boxes labelled P12 for number suite 1 to 12, M12 for number suite 13 to 24 or D12 for number suite 25 to 36. You win when the ball lands on one of the 12 numbers covered.||2:1|
|19-36 (High) or 1-18 (Low)||Bets on the first 18 numbers or the high 18 numbers. Place chips in the boxes labelled 1-18 for the low numbers or 19-36 for the high numbers. Zero is excluded from the low numbers.||1:1|
|Red or Black||Bets on all red or all black numbers. Place chips in the boxes holding a red or black diamond. Zero is not considered a red or black number.||1:1|
|Odd or Even||Bets on all even or all odd numbers. Place a chip on the box with text ODD or EVEN.||1:1|
|Billboard bets. Two special bets unique to this roulette game available when the billboard is in bet-mode.|
|Hot numbers||A minimum four (4) chip bet with four (4) straight bets on the hot numbers presented in the billboard.||Payout is equivalent to a Straight bet 35:1|
|Cold numbers||A minimum four (4) chip bet with four (4) straight bets on the cold numbers presented in the billboard.||Payout is equivalent to a Straight bet 35:1|
- Click the spanner icon in the game panel. Select to enable the following options for the game in the Game Settings menu:
- Audio. Turn on or off all sounds.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for different events in the game.
- Background music. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Fast play. Turn on or off fast play presentation.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
- Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- When Autoplay is enabled, click AUTO in the game panel and select the number of rounds to play automatically.
- When the number of rounds is completed, Autoplay stops.
- To cancel Autoplay, click STOP.
- Autoplay stops after the current game round finishes.
- Select the following advanced settings for Autoplay use:
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- To remove specific Autoplay conditions, clear the appropriate checkbox, or click the Reset button.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.30%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.