- Mega Joker is a 5-line, multiple coin slot with two 3x3 reels, featuring basic mode, supermeter mode, and progressive jackpot.
- Bet 1 or 10 coins in the basic mode (using one of the available coin values).
Click to set the coin value to €1.
Click to set the coin value to €0.10.
Click to set the coin value to €0.20.
- At bet 1, only bet line 1 is active and wins are automatically collected.
- At bet 1, 3 jokers on a bet line give a mystery win between 10 and 200 coins.
- At bet 10, all 5 bet lines are active, and you can collect your winnings or play in the supermeter mode.
- At bet 10, 3 jokers on a bet line give a mystery win between 20 and 400 coins.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable in the game. For more information see Payout Schedule.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- If you play max bet in Mega Joker and win, you also have the option to enter Supermeter mode.
- To enter Supermeter mode, a win must occur with fewer than 2000 coins in the main game, played at max bet (bet 10) and all 5 bet lines active.
- Bet 20, 40, 100, or 200 coins in the supermeter mode, at the pre-selected coin value. Regardless of bet, all 5 bet lines are selected.
- In the supermeter mode, all supermeter credits are stored in the supermeter.
- Supermeter credits can be collected after any spin and returned to the basic game.
- Supermeter wins are paid out according to the highlighted paytable that displays to the left and right of the supermeter reels. In addition:
- At bet 200, one or more jokers in one or more reels gives a mystery win between 100 and 2000 coins for each joker and are then added together.
- At bet 100, a joker in the middle reel gives a mystery win between 100 and 2000 coins.
- At bet 40, 100 and 200, 3 jokers on a betline gives a mystery win of 2000 coins.
- At bet 20, 3 jokers on a bet line give a mystery win of 1000 coins.
- Maximum win in the supermeter mode is 2000 coins.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added, in both basic and supermeter mode.
- Mega Joker features a randomly drawn progressive jackpot. The more you bet, the greater the chance to win! Note: Only main game bets contribute to the progressive jackpot. The jackpot cannot be won in supermeter mode.
- Game History is not available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
Winning Bet Lines
- The Jackpot is a progressive jackpot, where every time the game is played by a player a portion of the bet is added to the Jackpot.
- 3% of each bet is contributed to the Jackpot.
- Progressive Jackpot wins are subject to verification by the Casino Operator and the Software Supplier. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Jackpot values displayed in the game are delayed by up to 30 seconds. On exceptionally rare occasions, it may happen that two jackpots are won within those 30 seconds, in which case the win of the second jackpot is the new re-seeded jackpot which (on very rare occasions) is smaller than the previous jackpot won. All players playing the game when a jackpot is won will receive a notification within 30 seconds about the jackpot amount being won.
- When one game round makes a claim for a certain jackpot, it is locked for that game round and simultaneously assured that no other game round can claim the same jackpot. Therefore, it is technically not possible to have two simultaneous wins of the same jackpot.
- The Jackpot counter might be displayed in a currency other than that you are playing in. If you win a Jackpot and are playing casino games with a different currency, the amount won is converted to the currency in which you are playing and is added to your account.
- The Casino Operator and the Software Supplier reserve the right to change or waive the Jackpot rules at any time and for any period.
- If the communication between the Casino and Jackpot server fails, the game becomes unavailable. There will be no contributions or claims towards the Jackpot. The Jackpot amount remains the same until the communication is resumed.
- The Jackpot cannot be won when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- Click a coin to select your coin value.
- BET allows you to select the bet (1 or 10 in basic mode, and 20, 40, 100, or 200 in supermeter mode)
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- The SPIN button plays the game at the current bet lines, bet level, and coin value.
- COLLECT moves your credit from the supermeter game to the basic game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Fast play. Turns on or off fast play.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- Return to player for bet of 1 coin: 76.9%
- Return to player for bet of 10 coins (Max Bet), including the Supermeter mode: 89.1% - 99.0%
Note: Playing the Supermeter mode is skill based and you need to choose the bet size and the level to collect your winnings. The range of Return to player is due to the skill component of the game.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.